January 13, 2022
Whether you own or manage a bar, restaurant, club or other establishment where guests drink and mingle, you don’t need any reminders of what strange days we’re living in. There isn’t a GM or bar owner out there who’s not constantly thinking about how drastically their business has changed in the age of COVID, and the measures that must now be taken to effectively keep their staff, guests and vendors safe while on the premises.
In addition to all of the standard protocol that we’re now so familiar with, there should be an increased and heavy emphasis on the cleaning, sanitation and disinfection of high-traffic, frequently-touched areas… many of which often go ignored or overlooked. Here are few to keep in mind as you work to keep your establishment safe, open and thriving.
- Use sanitizing wipes or hand sanitizer after transactions, especially cash transactions
- Clean and disinfect doorknobs, ATMs, music systems, pool cues, video games, etc.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection measures for both employee and guest bathrooms
- Sanitizer or wipes on bar rails, barstools, dining chairs and other high-contact items
- Inspect and replace any old, worn or dirty cleaning adapters, components, lines, etc.
Of course, the above is far from a complete list. If you’re genuinely looking to ensure that your bar is as safe as possible, it’s worth taking the time to do a full walkthrough while putting yourself in the position of those who frequent it. For more information on tips for keeping your bar safe, as well as information on how to ensure that your bar components are not doing more harm than good, get in touch with Wholesale Beer Parts and we’ll be happy to help.
Wholesale Beer Parts is located at 723 North Street in Rochester, NY and proudly serves the needs of bars, pubs, restaurants, taverns and clubs throughout the United States. We can be reached by phone at 800-821-0114 or via email by visit our contact page.